Questions in Categories
What are the restrictions on the service use?
You can create short text messages using the Latin or Cyrillic characters. One message can contain max 160 Latin characters and max 70 Cyrillic characters.
How to use the offer?
To use the service on a regular basis (every 30 days), proceed in one of the following ways:
- Dial *123*101#, *123*125#, press the call button and confirm your request.
- Send an SMS with text SMS100 VKL, VKL 125 to number 123 and confirm your request.
- Call *123#, choose Obmin Povidomlennyamy/125 SMS, then select the offer.
If at the time of activating the service the balance on your main or bonus account is not sufficient for activation, your request will be saved for 30 days
If you refill your account by the amount required to activate the service within thirty days, the service will be activated automatically.
How to abandon the offer?
To abandon the services, proceed in one of the following ways:
- Send an SMS with text 100 VYKL, 125 VYKL to number 123 and confirm your request.
- Dial *123#, select Obmin Povidomlennyamy/125 SMS, then select the offer and deactivate the service.
Who can use the service and how long it will be available?
The "125 SMS" service is available to all lifecell subscribers. The term of service providing can be changed by the operator.