Get a lifecell mobile number that works without a SIM card.
in Ukraine and roaming
All outgoing calls to lifecell numbers via BiP Out¹'², min
(estimated cost 0,03 UAH/day*)
²The BiP Out feature allows calls to be made to any mobile (mobile) and fixed line operators except to short numbers (except 5433) and except to global telecommunications services (numbers starting at 0 700, 0 800, 0 900 , etc.).
Using BiP Virtual number, you can:
• answer all calls from mobile and landline numbers
• call to all Ukrainian and foreign mobile and landline numbers
Pay attention! BiP Virtual number cannot be used for calls to short numbers (except 5433) and numbers starting at 0700, 0800, 0900 etc.
- Open BiP and click Calls icon.
- Select a phone number from your contact list or enter it manually.
- Press BiP Out Call button.
How to receive incoming calls via BiP In:
- All incoming calls will be sent to BiP automatically
Internet connection is required to use BiP.
If you have not yet installed BIP app, download it on Google Play or App Store.
More about BiP: https://bip.lifecell.ua
BiP In calls are incoming calls to BiP messenger that can be received from any number. In fact, a person who calls you at BiP In makes it in the same way as he makes a usual phone call. Just from his/her number.
BiP Virtual number cannot be used for calls to short numbers (except 5433) and numbers starting at 0700, 0800, 0900 etc.
• on lifecell.ua in the section Top-up (no commission!)
• via My lifecell mobile application, which is recommended to be installed before departure. Available for phones on iOS and Android.
Restrictions, as well as additional fees for currency conversion, can be set by the issuing bank of your payment card.
• Pay attention! BiP Virtual number does not have the SMS send/receive function.