Questions in Categories
Why do I fail to make a call to a chosen city or country?
- Wrong dialed telephone number. To call abroad, please, dial following such order: + or 00 <code of the country> <code of the city / network> <subscriber’s number>
- There are call restrictions. To deactivate all restrictions, please, dial #330*0000# and press the call-button.
The list of the special (exotic) international directions with specific tariffs applied
Important information for consumers
The servicing of customers/subscribers in the lifecell stores as well as the products realization is performed by LLC "lifecell" partners.
LLC "lifecell" is not a manufacturer or a seller of the product and doesn't execute the servicing (including during the warranty period).
When does the call tariffication start?
The tariffication starts from the moment of setup with the dialed number, which is the moment of the answer of the other part or the moment of turning on the equipment, the signal of which equals to the answer of the subscriber (modem, fax, voicemail machine, voice mailbox, automatic caller's number identification etc.).
How to call abroad?
To call abroad dial:
+ or 00 (country code) (city code) (subscriber number)
For example, to call to London, dial +44 20 XXX XX XX or 00 44 20 XXX XX XX, where:
- + or 00 – dialing code for international calls,
- 44 – code of United Kingdom,
- 20 – code of London,
- XXX XX XX – subscriber’s phone number.