Questions in Categories
How to check and refill the account balance in roaming?
To verify the account balance, dial *111# and press the call button. The request is free.
Going on a trip, buy a spare scratch card (refill card) for the case when you need to refill your account while abroad. If you don’t have a scratch cards with you, you can always top up the account balance with your Visa, Visa Electron and Master Card via the Internet as follows:
- At lifecell website in Refill section. No fee for refill is charged.
- Via My lifecell mobile app, which we recommend you to install before leaving. It is available for phones based on iOS and Android.
What is the difference between top-up partners?
Top-up amount via oplata.lifecell.com.ua from 1 to 500 UAH.
Minimum sum via PrivatBank - 5 UAH.
You can use Cirrus/Maestro cards via Portmone.com. Minimum sum via Portmone.com is 5 UAH.
You can use EasyPay to refill only contract number with card issued by foreign bank.
How can I refill the account with no fee charged?
You can refill the account with no fee charged for any amount starting with 5 UAH using Visa or MasterCard as follows:
- online via the secured system at lifecell website
- at 4012 or 5433 (free of charge) (select the 6 part of the menu «Payment using a bank card»)
Further details of the refill with no fee charges you can obtain here.
How can I refill other subscriber's account?
Using a scratch card from your phone:
To refill the account of the other subscriber using the scratch card, please, dial the following combination: *111*1*<scratch-card code>*<number of the subscriber in the format 380X3XXXXXXX># and press the call-button. Or call at 111 and follow the tips.
- via the point-of-sale terminal (herewith it is necessary to indicate the number of the other subscriber.
- using the payment card Visa, Visa Electron and Master Card via the ATM or the immediately refill with no fee charged online or by calling at free numbers 4012 or 5433 (it is necessary to select the 6 part of the menu «Payment using a bank card»).
What should I do if the scratch card code has been damaged?
If while erasing the protective coating of scratch card you accidentally erased the number of code to replenish this card, please, contact one of the Subscriber support centers in your city, take a defective card, passport or other ID document and your account will be refilled to the face value of the card.
If you can clearly read 13 of the 14 digits of a code, you can replenish your account by selecting the numbers erased, you have 10 attempts to enter code.
Which bank payment cards you can use to top up online?
All valid credit cards Visa, MasterCard and Maestro issued by Ukrainian banks, as well as banks of Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Russia, are eligible to top up accounts online via oplata.lifecell.com.ua.
All valid credit cards Visa, Visa Electron and MasterCard issued by Ukrainian banks are eligible to top up accounts online via PrivatBank, EasyPay and Portmone.
Also you can use Cirrus/Maestro cards via Portmone.
You can also use bank payment cards issued in foreign currency via PrivatBank, EasyPay and Portmone. But via EasyPay you can top up only contract numbers. An amount in the currency in which it was issued will be charged from the card. The company, that provides online top up services will get a relevant amount in UAH according to the payment system rate (which is approximately equal to the NBU rate).
Please note that you cannot make more than one payment within one bank payment card during a minute.
For what sum the account can be top up?
Top upamount via oplata.lifecell.com.ua 1 - 5000 UAH.
Twenty-four-hour support of payments via oplata.lifecell.com.ua is carried out by LLC “lifecell” LLC and "Raiffeisen Bank Aval" JSC:
· on issues of impossiblity to top-up due to the negative response from the bank please contact the bank that issued your card;
· on issues of impossiblity to top-up due to technical reason please contact Call Center of "lifecell"LLC by calling 0 800 20 5433 - free from landline, 5433 - mobile lifecell
· on issues of payments (debiting of bank cards) please contactCall Center of "Raiffeisen Bank Aval"JSC by calling: 0 (800) 500-738 and 495 91 91 (for Kiev).
You can refill account on any amount which is necessary to you, but not less than 1 UAH via EasyPay. Minimum sum via Portmone.com and PrivatBank is 5 UAH.
There are restrictions on the maximum amount of refill and number of transactions. For detailed information, please contact:
+38 (044) 200-09-02 or by mail email@example.com
+38 (056) 239-00-00 or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org
+38 (044) 501-75-86 или по адресу: email@example.com
What is the amount charged as commission?
When topping up mobile account via www.lifecell.ua and via My lifecell application the commission is not charged.
What are the security guarantees of payments?
If the service via oplata.lifecell.com.ua:
· "Raiffeisen Bank Aval" JSC is responsible for payments, based on the Internet acquiring agreement with the company "lifecell" LLC;
· Security of payments, storage, processing, transferring and data management cardholders provided by certificate Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) at "lifecell" LLC;
· Twenty-four-hour support of payments (debiting of bank cards) is carried out by"Raiffeisen Bank Aval" JSC.
If payment service is provided by Portmone.com:
“Portmone.com” is authorized by banks to render the service and is financially and legally liable for security of payments.
You can also receive conformation of made payment. For receiving receipt you should address a request to Service support: +38 044 200-09-02, firstname.lastname@example.org
If payment service is provided by PrivatBank:
A high level of security is provided by OTP (One-time Password) technology.
The reliability of the system is approved by the certificates of Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode.
24/7 online monitoring of payments.
If payment service is provided by EasyPay:
Financial company “Treaty house”, which has license of Financial Services Commission АВ №518407 28.01.2011, is responsible for the payment.
Settlements’ security service is provided by 3D Secure technology according to standards Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode.
EasyPay provides subscribers with 24X7 technical support.
The use of a credit card without permission of the owner is considered an illegal act of fraud and is pursued by the law. All information about the payment transaction is registered. It may further be used to allocate the source of any illegal actions, constituting a valid proof.
Ways of account refilling
You can refill your lifecell account by cash the following ways:
- to buy a scratch card or refill voucher at a point-of-purchase
- via ATM machines and in bank outlet
- via affiliate network of payment kiosk machines
- at exclusive lifecell stores
MOMENTARY REFILL WITH THE HELP OF A BANK CARD WITHOUT COMMISSION
You can refill your account without additional charges for a chosen sum of money starting from 1 UAH with the help of Visa or MasterCard plastic card the following ways:
- Online via secure system at lifecell website
- At free number 4012 or 5433 (choose the 6th point in Menu «Pay by card»)
VIA BANK TRANSFER
You can make a payment via bank transfer to lifecell bank account, indicated below:
- Raiffeisen Bank Aval (MFO–380805): No. 26004518994
What should I do if I have entered the wrong phone number during refilling?
If while refilling the account or using the service “Balance transfer” you entered the wrong telephone number or the wrong contract number and the money was credited to the number of the other subscriber, we’ll do our best to return money to the correct account. Thus it is necessary:
- To call to the lifecell call-center at 5433 for the immediate suspension. If the whole amount is still at the account of the wrong subscriber, it will be blocked and cannot be spent until it is transferred to the correct number.
- Then go to the lifecell service center or in web-chat/BiP/Social networks to the lifecell contact-centre with the ID document and payment receipt (it may be a receipt in case of replenishment through payment terminals, ATM or online services Portmone, Privat Bank etc., scratch-card) and fill the application to transfer funds. After processing the application the funds will be transferred to the correct number, and you will receive SMS-notification about it.
Please, consider that the repayment is not possible in the following cases:
- there is no payment document to confirm the refill,
- the wrong number differ from the correct number in more than 1-2 numbers. However the funds can be repaid if the number pairs were entered in incorrect order (for example, 34-23 instead of 23-34),
- the funds are totally used by the other subscriber. If the funds were used partially a balance available at the moment of the transaction executed by the lifecell employee will be transferred to your account,
- the account was refilled for less than 10 UAH.
If the funds were incorrectly transferred within “Balance transfer” service, we can transfer them to the correct account. For this, you should:/p>
- call to the call-center at 5433 from you phone
- indicate the date, transfer amount and number of the subscriber who you want to transfer funds to
- if the funds have not been fully spent by the other subscriber, they will be transferred to the correct number to the bonus account according to “Balance transfer” service.