Questions in Categories
What are the restrictions on the service use?
You can create short text messages using the Latin or Cyrillic characters. One message can contain max 160 Latin characters and max 70 Cyrillic characters.
How to activate the service?
To activate the service, use one of the following methods:
- Dial *123*500#, press the call button and confirm your request.
- Send SMS-request with the text SMS500 VKL to123 and confirm your request.
- Call *123#, choose Obmin Povidomlennyamy /500 SMS and activate the service.
How to deactivate the service?
To deactivate the service, use one of the following methods:
- Send SMS with the text SMS500 VYKL to 123 and confirm your request.
- Call *123#, choose Obmin Povidomlennyamy / 500 SMS and deactivate the service.
Note that you can activate the service over again providing that the 30-day term of 500 SMS, which were provided the last time, expires.