Questions in Categories
What are the restrictions on the service use?
You can create short text messages using the Latin or Cyrillic characters. One message can contain max 160 Latin characters and max 70 Cyrillic characters.
How to use the "50 SMS" service?
To use the service on a continuous basis (every 7 days), proceed in one of the following ways:
· Dial *123*507#, press the call button and confirm your request.
· Send an SMS with text SMS50 VKL to number 123 and confirm your request.
· Dial *123#, select Povidomlennya / 50 SMS and activate the service.
If at the time of activating the service the balance on your main or bonus account is not sufficient for activation, your request will be saved for 30 days.
If you top up your account by the amount required to activate the service within thirty days, the service will be activated automatically.
After the service activation, you will be able to send up to 50 SMS every 7 days (subject to payment of the cost of service) to subscribers of all national mobile carriers.
How to abandon the "50 SMS" service?
To deactivate the service, proceed in one of the following ways:
· Send SMS with the text SMS50 VYKL to 123 and confirm your request.
· Dial *123#, choose Povidomlennya/50 SMS and deactivate the service.
Who can use the "50 SMS" service and for how long will it be available?
The "50 SMS" service is available to all lifecell subscribers on an ongoing basis. The validity of service can be changed by the operator.