Questions in Categories
What are the restrictions on the service use?
You can create short text messages using the Latin or Cyrillic characters. One message can contain max 160 Latin characters and max 70 Cyrillic characters.
How to use the "SMS World" service?
To use the service on a regular basis (every 30 days), proceed in one of the following ways:
· Dial *123*25#, press the call button, and confirm your request.
· Send an SMS with text SMS25 VKL to number 123 and confirm your request.
· Dial *123#, select Povidomlennya/SMSSvit and activate the service.
If at the time of activating the service the balance on your main or bonus account is not sufficient for activation, your request will be saved for 30 days.
If you top up your account by the amount required to activate the service within thirty days, the service will be activated automatically.
After service activation, you will be able to send up to 25 SMS every 30 days (subject to payment of the cost of service) to subscribers of mobile networks in other countries.
How to deactivate the "SMS World" service?
To deactivate the service, proceed in one of the following ways:
- Send SMS with the text SMS25 VYKL to 123 and confirm you request.
- Dial *123#, choose Povidomlennya/SMSSvit and deactivate the service.
Can I use the "SMS World" service in roaming?
The "SMS World" service is available on the territory of Ukraine only.