|Required Monthly Fee||25|
|Calls within the corporate group, min||0.00*|
|Calls within lifecell network, min||0.35|
|Calls to the fixed line phone numbers in Ukraine, min||0.35|
|Calls to numbers of the other mobile operators of Ukraine, min||0.35|
|SMS within Ukraine (per 1 message)||0.66|
|MMS within Ukraine (per 1 message)||1.22|
|SMS abroad Ukraine (per 1 message)||1.90|
|MMS abroad Ukraine (per 1 message)||5.65|
|GPRS (per 1 Mb)||12.00|
|WAP (per 1 Mb)||12.00|
|Initial payment upon subscription||50|
Tariffs are quoted in UAH including the VAT. Pension fee amounting 7.5% of GSM telecommunication services value is additionally withheld.
Тhe volume of data traffic during session is rounded up to 200 Kbyte.
- Subscription is open from April 17, 2009 to March 31, 2010. Minimal validity term of a tariff plan is seven days since the moment of launch.
- Required monthly payment is payable at the beginning of each calendar month, no later than on the 1st day of that month. In case of non-payment, outgoing calls will be barred by the operator.
- Unused credit from the required monthly payment on the bonus account during one calendar month is non-transferable to the next calendar month
- Contract subscribers can activate the Direct Number service and receive calls charged at UAH 0.25 per minute.
- lifecell LLC reserves the right to adopt and modify telecommunication tariffs (tariff plans) according to the Law of Ukraine "On Telecommunications" dated 18 November 2003, No. 1280-IV, modify the list of services, as well as the terms, deadline of the Special Offer, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, etc., unilaterally in accord ance with the Terms and Conditions of Providing Telecommunication Services by lifecell LLC.
- According to the legislation of Ukraine a Pension Fund tax at the rate of 7.5% of the cost of communication services is collected.