"Roaming Online" Service
No need to look for a SIM card from local operators in roaming!
lifecell has taken care of you!
Get 500 MB for 7 days for 150 UAH
in over 70 countries, including almost all European countries, as well as the USA, Canada, Turkey, Egypt, China, etc.
How to use
"Roaming online" is the service for those, who are interested in flexible and profitable use of the Internet in Poland, Germany, Czech Republic, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, Israel, Hungary, Austria, Netherlands, Turkey, Egypt, Greece, USA, Canada, China and other countries (further - countries of "Roaming online " service). When using "Roaming Online" service in roaming, the bundle of services (further - the bundle) is provided in accordance with the table:
Tariffs provided by "Roaming Online" service
Volume / Cost
1The amount of data provided within the bundle can be used only in the specified countries.
The tariffs are quoted in UAH with VAT and Pension Fund.
You can order "Roaming online" service both in Ukraine and abroad!
When activating the service, you can choose the most convenient option for using services in roaming:
- on a constant basis - with automatic prolongation in roaming every 7 days or after 500 MB are used.
- on one-time base - for 7 days with automatic deactivation after this term expires or 500 MB are used.
If you started to use the bundled services with the basic tariffs, and you subscribed to "Roaming online" service on the same day, the remaining bundled MB, provided by your tariff plan, will be used primarily, before MB provided by "Roaming online" service.
"Roaming online" service is available for all individual subscribers.
How to order
Conditions for subscription on a constant basis:
- At the moment of subscription to "Roaming online" service, the cost of the bundled is not charged.
- The cost of the bundle is charged only if you use the Internet (starting from the first connection) in the countries of "Roaming online" service in case a subscriber has at least 150 UAH on the main account.
- The bundle is valid for 7 days (according to Kyiv time) from the date, when you start using the Internet in the countries of "Roaming online" service.
- The service is automatically prolonged for every 7 days or after 500 MB are used in less than 7 days only in case of use in the countries of "Roaming online" service and if there is at least 150 UAH on the main account.
- In case the balance of main account is lower than 150 UAH, the basic tariffs for using the Internet in roaming in a corresponding country are applied.
- To re-order the service for the next 7-day period and receive 500 MB, you need to refill the account with 150 UAH or more.
To deactivate the service, dial *108*7# and confirm the deactivation. After deactivation, the remaining MB will be available for usage till the expiration date.
Conditions for subscription on one-time base:
- The cost of the bundle is charged at the moment of subscription to "Roaming online" service.
- The bundle is valid for 7 days (according to Kyiv time) from the date, when you start to use the Internet in the countries of "Roaming online" service.
- In case of the 7-day period expiration or using the provided 500 MB before the expiration, the basic tariffs for using the Internet in roaming in a corresponding country are applied.
- You can get a new bundle by ordering the service again via USSD menu *108*7#.
The bundle can be used within 30 days from the date of subscription to the service (according to Kyiv time). In case a subscriber has not started to use the bundle in the countries of "Roaming online" service within 30 days from the moment of connection, the provided bundled services expire, but the money paid by a subscriber is not refunded.
To manage the service, check the remaining MB, and the expiration date, dial *108*7#
"Roaming Online" service is available for use in the following countries:
|Czech Republic||Lithuania||Sri Lanka|
When registering in all other countries of the world, the basic on Internet in roaming tariffs on Internet in roaming are applied.
The terms are quoted as of January 24, 2018.
Before traveling abroad, please check in the settings that the access point name (APN) is specified: internet.
For that go to:
- iPhone and iPad:
- Settings > Cellular (Mobile Data) > Cellular (Mobile) Data Options > Cellular (Mobile Data) Network > APN (Access point name): internet
- Settings > Mobile networks (Other networks, More)> Access Point Names (APN): internet
- Settings > Connections (Wireless networks, More networks)> Mobile networks (Other networks, More)> Access Point Names (APN): internet