Warranty & return
All items in our web shop have documents confirming their compliance with regulatory requirements in telecommunications and have an official warranty from the manufacturer.
All items come with manufacturer’s warranty card for the period varying from 12 to 36 months. The information about warranty period is available on a page of every item, or you can specify it with web shop manager.
It is important to note that lifecell LLC is neither a manufacturer nor a seller of goods, it is not responsible for the servicing (including during the warranty period). The sellers are our partners, the contract for sale of items with which is made in the point of sale with lifecell store label (hereinafter - the lifecell store).
Exchange and return
We care about every client, so we want to be sure that you get only the best items in appropriate condition.
you can exchange it for another one or get your money back. For this, you should address an authorized service center for confirmation that usage conditions were not violated.
in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Consumers”, you can do it during 14 days after the purchase. Contact lifecell store, where you have purchased the item. Before return
- - make sure that an item has not been used, there are no scratches or damages, and software has not been modified;
- - check whether an item is fully packaged and a package has not been damaged, labels and marking have been preserved;
- - prepare a payment document (bill or invoice), received together with the item at the moment of purchase.
- - you will get one right after it appears in stock.
- - you will be able to choose any other item. If the price is higher, pay out the difference and get a new device straight away. If the price of a new chosen item is lower, you will be the one to receive the difference.
- - simply get your money back.
call 0800-20-22-20 and ask questions 24/7. Calls within Ukraine are free.
after the set term finishes or in case item exploitation terms are violated. Then, you are free to contact manufacturer’s service center and use paid services.
To find out the addresses of authorized service centers, call 0800-20-22-20 – available 24/7 and free from fixed lines and mobile numbers within Ukraine.