|Calls within lifecell network, min||0.00|
|Calls to the fixed line phone numbers in Ukraine, min||0.60|
|Calls to numbers of the other mobile operators of Ukraine, min||0.60|
|Call set up fee||0.10|
|SMS within Ukraine (per 1 message)||0.66|
|MMS within Ukraine (per 1 message)||1.22|
|SMS abroad Ukraine (per 1 message)||2.54|
|MMS abroad Ukraine (per 1 message)||5.65|
|Internet acess||5.65 UAH / 50 MB1|
|Bonus for incoming calls, min||0.10*|
Tariffs are quoted in UAH including the VAT. Pension fee amounting 7.5% of GSM telecommunication services value is additionally withheld.
Тhe volume of data traffic during session is rounded up to 200 Kbyte.
1 50 MB can be used during a calendar day. If you have less than 6 UAH on your account, internet price is 0.24 UAH/MB.
- Subscription to the "Premium 5" tariff plan can be made from May 7, 2007 to July 31, 2009 inclusive.
- Upon subscription to the “Premium 5” tariff plan the purchase of a mobile phone is not subsidized, instant win bonuses, percentage of refill sum and other services are not granted.
- Bonuses for incoming calls are given to the bonus account. Bonuses can be used during 3 months after being provided.
- Bonuses for incoming calls are given once a month and not later than the 10th of the next month.
- Bonuses can be used for calls within the lifecell network, calls to PSTN and other mobile operators as well as SMS, MMS, WAP and GPRS Internet. Bonuses cannot be used for roaming and content provision.
- Existing customers can migrate to the Premium 5 tariff plan only from prepaid tariff plans and Corporate Flat 0. Migration fee is not charged.
- Maximum duration of outgoing on-net calls is 30 minutes.
- "Free life:)" service cannot be activated in this tariff plan.
- Contract subscribers can activate the Direct Number service and receive calls charged at UAH 0.25 per minute.
- lifecell LLC reserves the right to adopt and modify telecommunication tariffs (tariff plans) according to the Law of Ukraine "On Telecommunications" dated 18 November 2003, No. 1280-IV, modify the list of services, as well as the terms, deadline of the Special Offer, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, etc., unilaterally in accord ance with the Terms and Conditions of Providing Telecommunication Services by lifecell LLC.
- According to the legislation of Ukraine a Pension Fund tax at the rate of 7.5% of the cost of communication services is collected.