1. Сomplaints-handling Policy
We, lifecell, as the operator of telecommunication services, aim to maintain and enhance our reputation of providing our customers with high quality products and services. We value complaints as they assist us to improve our products and services.
We are committed to being responsive to the complaints of our customers and to resolving complaints in a fair, effective, efficient and customer-focused manner at all levels of our staff.
We investigate every complaint objectively and carefully and undertake our responsibility on provided solutions and decisions. We also apply permanent remedies in our systems and processes, related to Customers' complaints.
Dealing with complaints we comply with legal and regulatory requirements and follow Customers' expectations.
lifecell regularly analyzes and continually improves complaints-handling process.
2. How a complaint can be made
If you are uncomfortable with this or consider the relevant staff member is unable to address your concerns you can lodge a complaint with us in one of the following ways:
- By writing to us: 03110, Kyiv, 11 Solomianska St., Business Center Eleven, tower «B», 1st floor
- By emailing us: email@example.com
3. The information you will need to tell us
To help us investigate your complaint quickly and efficiently when complaining, tell us the following:
- Your full name
- Postal address of residence (country, zip code, city, street, etc.)
- Mobile phone number lifecell or other contact number
- Service or offer you want to complain about
- Description of the possible complications with indicating details (place, time etc.)
- Your expectations regarding the way of solving the problem
- Date and signature (for complaints mailed via email the signature is not required)
Note: Written complaints should comply with statutory and regulatory requirements, stated in The Law of Ukraine "Of Citizen Complaints".
When we are investigating your complaint, we will be relying on information provided by you and information we may already be holding. We may need to contact you to clarify details or request additional information where necessary.
4. Steps involved in managing Complaints
4.1. Complaint Cycle – Processing & Resolution
- After receiving your complaint, we will acknowledge receipt of your complaint with a ‘Reference Number’.
- We assess your complaint and determine what if any additional information or documentation may be required to complete an investigation.
- Following our investigation, we will notify you of our findings and any actions we may have taken in regards to your complaint.
We endeavor to resolve complaint within 15-30 calendar days, depending on complexity and involvement of external factors, however, there is a possibility that resolution of such cases may take longer than the stipulated time.
Complaint receiving and registration takes one business day. The analysis and and investigation of the problem, specification of the information in the corresponding divisions of lifecell Company or from the claimant (if needed) can last from 10 to 12 calendar days. The final stage of complaint handling: creating, signing, registration of the answer, and mailing it to the claimant (by post or via email) lasts for 2 calendar days.
Attention! The duration of written complaints handling is indicated with the consideration that the Client provides complete and veridical information, which does not require additional specification in considerable amounts.
4.2. Closure & Feedback
LLC «lifecell» applies an individual approach in consideration complaints to satisfy the needs of Clients. It may be:
- information support;
- technical support;
- optimization of services;
- adjustment of accounts;
- settlement of disputed issues, etc.
Your feedback always matter for lifecell. After resolving your complaint, we will invite you to share your feedback and suggestions to help us improve our complaint process.
Additionally, with the purpose of protection of personal interests, you have the right to address the state authorities and other authorized establishments.