Achievement of key Company business indicators on accountable territory:
• Increase of active subscriber base, sales’ volumes and Company revenues through effective management of direct and indirect sales channels on accountable territory;
• Ensure achievement of sales and service targets in POS on accountable territory;
· Ensuring standard of presence of Company products on accountable territory.
Accountable territory and POS’ active sellers team management in lifecell’s stores and stores of lifecell Partners:
• Exclusive channel development on accountable territory.
• Plan the entrusted team’s work of POS’ active sellers in direct channel to achieve goals for accountable territory: put oral and written goals to each entrusted POS’ active sellers team – to ensure effective sales and maximize effectiveness of all POS activities, provide the active sellers teams of Partners with all the necessary resources;
• Ensure the appropriate level of communication and interaction between the entrusted POS’ active sellers team, other functions of the company and Partners involved in the process of implementation of company’s products and services to achieve Company’s goals;
· Monitor goals performance through performing regular audits on the territory and joint visits to exclusive retail POS (not less than 1 time per month), monitor the level of services provided by POS’ active sellers team;
· Initiate motivational programs and trade marketing activities to ensure growth of Company’s financial and economic indicators.
· Ensure the fulfillment of goals and tasks of trade marketing programs, motivation programs and activities on accountable territory;
· Ensure Knowledge Standard in specialized retail for active sellers team;
· Ensure Presence Standard and Merchandising on accountable territory;
· Control and ensuring of presence, merchandising, knowledge standards and participation in Loyalty programs in specialized retail;
• Ensure correct interpretation and implementation of company’s strategy by the entrusted team on the accountable territory;
• Ensure compliance with all procedures, policies and Company’s management directives by the team;
Work with Partners:
· Ensuring of Distributors business activities compliance with the established requirements; preparation and implementation of Development plans for Partners, if needed.
· Regular visiting of Sales Points according to approved schedule (audit), not less than 1 time a week, to develop mutually beneficial relations.
· Analysis and evaluation of Partners’ tasks fulfilment. Partners’ tasks adjustment in time.
· Ensuring Partners participation in motivation programs and adherence to programs conditions.
· Provision of POSM for Partners.
· Clients’ sales history keeping.
· Providing information to Partners about actual activities.
· Ensuring in time submission of all needed documents for Partners rewards calculation.
· Participation in Partners teams meeting with regular updates.
· Cooperationwith Partner’s teams of active sales on an ongoing basis to ensure the growth rates of subscriber base on accountable territory.
· Evaluation level of skills in active sales team and, if necessary, together with the coach drawing up an individual development plan for the Partner’s employee to improve the level of skills to achieve the objectives and tasks on accountable territory.
· Organization and implementation process of obtaining knowledge through internship and training to ensure the required level of knowledge and skills of Partner’s teams of active sales.
Sales of start packages:
· Transfer and sales of start packages using hardware system;
· Cash receipt/ disbursement due to start packages sales, keeping of cash assets and money collection to bank;
· Sales documentation (issue of delivery note, checks etc.);
· Filling in according to legislation of Ukraine (operations records book, report of hardware system) and their timely submitting to respective regulatory body;
· Cooperation with Finance, submitting of accompanying documents.
· Performing of warehouse transactions in Company ERP-system, preparation of respective logistics documents.
Analytics and reporting:
• Evaluation of performance results:
- Analysis and assessment of POS tasks performance, regulary summarizing. Timely adjustment of targets for POS’ active sellers teams;
- Analyze targets for Customer base, Revenues, achieving presence Standards, knowledge, merchandising, participation in loyalty programs, customer service level, trade marketing / other activities and take the necessary actions to increase the performance growth.
• Monitor and analyze the competitors’ activities, market trends, customer behavior, take preventive actions, promptly provide information to the Company’s management;
• Ensure timely submission of accurate information in all the reports prepared by the entrusted team.
· Preparation of reports about working results:
i. Weekly report to plan and sales forecast incl. Distributors’ sales;
ii. Monthly report on Distributors key performance criteria.
· Maintenance and update of Partners sell points which sell Company products.
· Market prospect estimation. Control and analysis of distributors work. Analysis of local chains and wholesale Partners performance results.
Creation of positive Company’s image and increase of Company’s competitiveness.
Full individual financial responsibility of received (accepted) goods, values and equipment.
5+ years of Sales experience
Ukrainian, Russian - fluent
B category, 2-3 years of driving experience
Do you like the vacancy?
Submit your CV, and our recruiters will contact you soon.