Customer Experience and Technology Awareness Specialist
- Advising on issues related to the use of new technologies and products (terminals and accessories, applications, social networks);
- Advising on telecommunication products, services and tariffs;
- Customer service;
- Billing transactions on demand;
- Implementation of communication with colleagues of all functional groups to resolve the requests of clients;
- Performing established customer service standards;
- Customer’s feedbacks collecting and preparing for analysis.
- Customers consultancy concerning any new technology (terminals, programs, social networks);
- Participation in customer learning programs (smartphones, applications, products usage);
- Advising on service of billing systems and transactions performing, if necessary, etc.
- Products and services sales;
- Terminals and accessories sales.
Training and coaching
- To encourageand inspire lifecellshops staffto perform high level service standards, sales, knowledge;
- Teach on work places lifecell shops staff to Service Standards, Terminals and services sales, New technology;
- Lifecell shops staff performance level information gathering and fulfillment;
- Lifecell shops staff list verification;
- Ensure high level in Service Standards, Knowledge and Sales in related region;
- Consultations and workshops with representatives of dealers in defined areas, as well as quality control of knowledge and fulfilment of service standards.
Maintain required knowledge level, including, but not limited to the following
- Possess required knowledge level (Customer Service Standards, products and services);
- Regular and quarterly tests.
Compliance Company procedures in work with documents
- Organizing and providing regular financial and operational document flow with clients according to the relevant procedures of the company;
- Ensure of preliminary documents archiving.
- Lever of education : Higher(Master / Specialist ).
- Work experience 2-3 years.
- Language skills : Russian, Ukrainian - fluent
- PC Skills : MS Office.
- Result & quality oriented
- High level of analytic skills
- Team player
- Effective time management, high level of self-organization, planning
- Customer/people oriented
Do you like the vacancy?
Submit your CV, and our recruiters will contact you soon.