Leading Legal Advisor
- Provisioning of comprehensive legal support of operational business activity of the Company, inter alia:
- Legal analysis, support and consulting regarding legal issues on business of the Company and its organisation;
- Drafting legal memos/opinions for business needs of the Company;
- Legal analysis, support and consulting in fields of title, lease, commercial relations, relations with public bodies etc;
- Analysis and legal evaluation of the Company agreements, including international economic contracts, agreements on national/international interconnect, roaming;
- Сoordination of the company activity in its relations with authorities regarding state regulatory activity issues, including National Commission for the State Regulation and Informatization, Ukrainian State Centre of Radio Frequencies, inter-operators institutions, etc;
- Following of the most complicated cases: complaints (requests) of subscribers (individuals and legal entities), requests from the law enforcement agencies and advocates;
- Legal analysis, support and consulting in field of labor and organizational relations in the Company, namely: development and approval of job descriptions, orders, protocols, personnel regulations, etc; - Preparing and conducting the trainings for Company staff on legal issues;
- Drafting a presentations for management or employees on legal issues/projects.
- Monitoring and analysis of legislation in force and work regarding familiarization of employees with regulatory legislative acts, which concern their activity, and also with the changes in legislation.
- Representation of the interests of the Company in the courts, law enforcement, state executive service etc.
- Analysis and confirmation of internal official documents.
- University degree in Law.
- Minimum 2 years on the analogical position in an international company. Experience in telecommunication/IT is a plus.
- Knowledge, practical skills and experience in all areas of law relating to matters within the competence of the department.
- Understanding of company business interests and the approaches to ensure and support them in law area.
- Strong presentation drafting skills.
- Hard working, able to manage numerous challenging work assignments simultaneously under deadline pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical skills, logical thinker, able to drill down to details.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills. Strong desire to learn and succeed.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Team player with the ability to work well with internal legal colleagues, outside legal advisors, and business clients cooperatively and efficiently.
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills and good judgment.
- Able to anticipate potential problems and develop mitigation strategies in advance, and to identify legal issues in negotiations and agreements and escalate as needed.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of legal matters.
- Language skills:
- Ukrainian, Russian – fluent (official style);
- English – upper intermediate.
- PC Skills:
- MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Liga.
Do you like the vacancy?
Submit your CV, and our recruiters will contact you soon.