Site Acquisition Expert
- Keeping in operation sites, coordination workflow «SITE OWNER-ASTELIT» regarding sites stationing and contracts condition execution.
- SA/SM vendors/contractors coordination and negotiation about conditions of relations with owner, local authority, state institutions.
- Forming strategic communication with local authority and owners about site stationing to keep long term relations and conditions within the scope of budget.
- Project coordination.
- Control benefits Astelit and legal conditions during lease contracts conclusion/reconclusion.
- Control and coordination of execution of owner conditions during site installation/site operation.
- Interaction with OMO to joint placement.
- The timely introduction, check and change information in the database MAXIMO.
- Management of sites access.
- Budget responsibility, analysis and control.
- Rent fee audit and regulation.
- Extra SA/SM costs checking, approving.
- Preparation of advanced analytical reports for company management, expert opinions and recommendations.
- Proposals for changes (additions) to existing procedures and methodology.
- Degree in Telecommunication, Economics, Law.
- More than 2 years on similar position.
- Knowledge of telecommunications principles
- Good knowledge in mobile network structure, building specifications, energy supplying
- Base knowledge in radio, transmission and core network planning
- Advanced learning law/regulatory curve of:real estate lease, land lease; construction regulations; international management.
- Deep knowledge of the specific property lease and lease of land for the construction of telecommunication facilities
- Good communication skills
- Stressful atmosphere work ability
- Decision making in extreme situation
- Advanced analytic skills.
- Advanced PC users: MS Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio, Power Point.
- Intermediate English Level.
- 3 years driving experience(licence category B).
Do you like the vacancy?
Submit your CV, and our recruiters will contact you soon.